December 08, 2011

Holiday Video Make-up Tutorials

Happy Holidays everyone! 
I can't believe another year is coming to an end.

For the last two years I've been a huge fan of video bloggers Michelle Phan and Jessica Harlow. They are part of the reason I chose to start my own beauty blog. Those of you who have never heard of these two lovely ladies before need to be introduced to these awesome tutorials and I'm happy to share them with you.

They are both beauty bloggers who do beautiful online tutorials and do an amazing job at it. They are both passionate, give great make-up advice, and all their videos are well organized, helpful and it seems less than 10 minutes.

I'm going to post some great holiday video tutorials for you to try out this holiday season. I suggest watching them first to make sure you see how they apply their make-up and to get all your necessary make-up colors and tools ready to do these.

Please note these looks are achievable with the right product and practice. You don't need to buy the exact products they are using in the video. You can still achieve the same looks with what you may already have at home. 


Silver and Gold look



 This look is my favorite!

Silver, Gold, Purple look

This is very pretty and would look good on any eye color!


Gold Glitter look

Who doesn't love glitter!!?

Candy Cane Look

This is a great look for all your ugly sweater parties or winter themed parties.



No comments:

Post a Comment