June 21, 2012

Which bridesmaid do' should I do? POLL

I'm the maid of honor in one of my closest friends weddings next month and I wanted to take a poll of which hairdo I should do for my friends special day!

We are wearing black, strapless, a-line dresses with a little bit of a sweetheart top and bright red heels.

Here are the looks I found that I really like. Her theme is a classy 50's/60's Hollywood vibe.

See the looks below I found and let me know which you think would be best!


Thanks for your help my beautiful Beauty Blog readers! :)

What is your favorite do'??


Number ONE


Number TWO


                                                         
Number THREE
                                                        
Number FOUR



















Number FIVE



















Number SIX


















 
Number SEVEN



1 comment: