September 13, 2012

Bored with your hair? Here are some trends to try!

For those of you following this blog you know by now I'm a huge fan of experimenting with haircuts and color. After getting my haircut this week (FINALLY!) and talking with my stylist I found out about some pretty cool new trends for the next season that I wanted to share with all of you.

  • Red/Plum/Strawberry blonde color
  • Braids
  • Sock Buns
  • Reverse ombres
  • Bows 


Let's begin with the COLOR! I love color. Here are some ideas for people who want to try new highlight, low light, or base colors.

RED/BLONDE Ombre


Plum, Red, Blonde highlights and lowlights




I'm a huge fan of braids now that I have long hair. It's a great way to do something other than a ponytail. Check out some ideas that I liked.






Sock buns are fun and easy to do! Check out these pictures and a quick tutorial on how to achieve this look.



 


 


On to BOWS! How cute are these two ladies hairdo's? I love it!  




And a tutorial for how to create a bow like this in your hair



Lastly, here is the reverse OMBRE. People are so in love with the ombre that they are now reversing it. Seems a little high maitenance if you have to dye your base every so often but a cool look to try.






The pictures and videos explain themselves! There are so many fun things to try in your hair!
 Hope I inspired you to try some!

No comments:

Post a Comment