August 21, 2012

Fall Beauty Trends

Fall is just around the corner ladies and it's time to get ready for all the fun looks in store to play with. I just recently bought a couple new beauty products for my "FALL LOOK" for this upcoming season. I figured I'd create a quick blog so you know what's in store real soon when it comes to beauty looks.


FALL 2012 TRENDS

  • Lots of structure in the cheeks and eyes. Think contouring
  • Color blocking with bright colors
  • Red lipstick & burgundy lipstick
  • Rosy cheeks
  • Smoky eye
  • Geometric eyeliner
  • Split color nail design


Below are some pictures so you can get a better idea of this years FALL BEAUTY LOOK!







I know I'm definitely going to play around with the geometric liners, the 2 toned nails, red lipstick and color blocking!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment